Tiny feet, joyful faces and curious minds are enrolled at Treasureland Preschool.
Treasureland Preschool admits children ages fifteen months to five years old. It is an approved provider of the Denver Preschool Program and has achieved a Level Four accreditation from Colorado Shines, the state’s quality rating and improvement system.
Treasureland Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its admission, education or scholarship policies or any other school administered programs.
Parents are encouraged to request a tour prior to being admitted. Philosophy, program priorities and policies are discussed so that each party can determine if the program will meet the needs of the child and family.
Although our classes are currently full for the 2017-2018 school year, we invite families to wait list their children, as we generally have movement over the summer. Your application will be added to the wait list on a first come, first served basis and your application fee check will NOT be cashed until you are enrolled in the class. We will keep our wait list throughout the school year and may contact you after school has started if we have any openings.
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will open
Admission Forms and Fees
• Applications can be downloaded below, or you may obtain an application by emailing DaNae Ronberg.
• Completed Application form must be accompanied by $100 application fee check (made payable to Christ Church)
Dates for registration:
• January 18, 2018, at 8:30am, – Currently enrolled families have 1st priority to enroll for the upcoming school year
• January 25, 2018 – Returning families have 2nd priority to enroll for the upcoming school year.
• February 2, 2018 – 7:30 a.m. New families who wish to register for the upcoming 2018/2019 school year should attend the in-person registration.