Treasureland Preschool is open to all children 15 months to 5 years of age by October 1 of the enrollment year. Treasureland does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of any of its admission, educational, or scholarship policies or programs, or any other school-administered programs.
REGISTRATION/ENROLLMENT PROCESS FOR 2017/2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Although our classes are currently full we invite families to wait list their children, as we generally have movement over the summer. Your application will be added to the wait list on a first come, first served basis and your application fee check will NOT be cashed until you are enrolled in the class. We will keep our wait list throughout the school year and may contact you after school has started if we have any openings.
Please contact DaNae Ronberg to receive an application, enrollment packet, or to set up a tour.
Forms and fees due at registration:
• Applications can be downloaded below, or you may obtain an application by emailing DaNae Ronberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Completed Application form must be accompanied by $100 application fee check (made payable to Christ Church)
If you would like to download an application for the 2017/2018 school year for our Young Toddlers or Toddlers- CLICK HERE
If you would like to download an application for the 2017/2018 school year for our Early Preschool class – CLICK HERE
If you would like to download an application for the 2017/2018 school year for the Threes, Pre-K Fours or Pre-K Fives classes – CLICK HERE
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 2017/2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Dates for registration:
• Early January – Currently enrolled families have 1st priority to enroll for the upcoming school year
• Late January – Returning families have 2nd priority to enroll for the upcoming school year.
• Early February February 3, 2017 – 7:30 a.m. New families who wish to register for the upcoming 2017/2018 school year should attend the in-person registration.